University of Oregon, Eugene (2016)
Bachelor of Science, Material and Product Studies (Product Design)
Minor in Business Administration
Additive Application Specialist
Sherpa Design (January 2019 - Present)
- Assisting customers in application finding, material selection, and design for additive manufacturing (DFAM).
- Managing and training 3D printing technicians.
- Managing additive projects from concepting to manufacturing.
- Maintaining cost model calculator using 3D printer machine analytics. Factoring in different post processing steps.
- Developing internal project management tools.
- Acting as a technical resource for internal employees and external customers.
- Educating fellow employees on additive design practices, machine dynamics, and processing.
- Developing new workflows for processing parts. Minimizing hands on labor.
- Developing digital workflows for designing parts for additive manufacturing.
- Commonly used CAD software include: Solidworks, Unigraphics NX, and Rhino/Grasshopper.
- 3D scanning and reverse engineering parts for additive manufacturing.
- Assisting our sister company, Applied CAx, with additive manufacturing content and application support.
Prototype and 3DP Technician
Sherpa Design (November 2017 - January 2019)
- Providing 3D printed part quotes.
- Operating a variety of printings including: Carbon M2 and Formlabs Form2.
- Maintaining a dynamic printing schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Facilitating the implementation of the Carbon M2 and Formlabs Form2 to the company's operations.
Precision Instruments Designer
Technical Science Administration | University of Oregon (October 2015 - September 2016)
Designed Solidworks models for production in various materials and manufacturing processes. Produced digital renderings for exercise science equipment project proposals. Produced graphic design collateral.
Director of Communications
HOPES Conference | University of Oregon (September 2015 - June 2016)
Directed the branding, internal and external communications of the conference. Included social media, website creation, advertisements, and workshop planning. Collaborated in the creation of a cohesive brand identity for the conference. Maintained budget commitments.
Glaciers, Climate, and Society | University of Oregon (April 2014 - June 2016)
Updated content on the front end of the website using HTML and CSS.
Product Design Intern
CON2R and Allied Power Products (June 2015 - September 2015)
Retrofitted classic car instruments with new internal components. Prepared drawings for price quoting, and customer feedback, and manufacturing. Assisted in the designing, programming, and fabrication of automated training equipment for the University of Oregon athletics department.
Design for Additive Manufacturing, NX Unigraphics, Solidworks, Rhinocerous 3D with Grasshopper, Keyshot, Design Sketching, Adobe Creative Suite, Arduino, Processing, Microsoft Office